Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Teaching is a lot of work, who knew?

Wow, It has been about two weeks since I updated my blog!  I have been completely caught up in teaching... 24-7.  I sleep, I go to work, I teach, I go to meetings, I go home, I grade, I eat, I call parents, I sleep again!  Don't get me wrong, it has been rewarding and I even enjoy doing it, but I have also been... tired.  It is one thing to hear people tell you teaching is a difficult career field, and it is another thing to actually experience it yourself.  It's just hard and hard work and emotionally draining sometimes, too.  I almost always go home thinking, "Wow, that was fun.  I want to do that again tomorrow," but it has also been hard to have to push anything else aside the last two weeks just to keep up.  I think things are going to slow down a little.  I will try to enjoy it while it lasts and try to update this a little more often, too.

Friend Green Tomatoes... Making me hungry!
That being said, I am part of a really neat blog carnival all about Home Life.  If you want to read some really great blogs about home life just go here: http://www.homelifeweekly.com/carnival/home-life-carnival-september-2/

My favorite article is about Fried Green Tomatoes... yum!


Expect a post more about my home organization binder this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment